- me: he's doing some athletic shit
- me: and omg look at that butt
taco-man-andre asked: 1-10
Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie: Must have been about 8 and ill from school around christmas time (The Great Escape’s always on around christmas) and my dad told me to get it watched so I spent the day cuddled up in a sleeping bag in the living room falling in love with the Tunnel Kings. Still watch it whenever I’m feeling sorry for myself and need a pick me up.
Talk about your first kiss: Oh god my memory is not very good with stuff like this think it was in a park ages ago when it was snowing loads and I don’t really like the guy anymore so I try to forget about it.. that seems to be the case with most of the past guys.
Talk about the person you’ve had the most intense romantic feelings for: Bar Sean Bean got to say my current RAF man friend he’s the best and all stubbly handsome and I enjoy his company very much which I can’t say for a lot of people.
Talk about the thing you regret most so far: Probably the fact I give up too easily and quit things a lot and I say it’s because I’m lazy but it’s also because I don’t enjoy not being the best at everything so probably doing things like quitting running and football and karate…
Talk about the best birthday you’ve had: Would it be bad to say my most current one because I got my car and the one ring? If yes then maybe also my 8th because I got a scooby doo cake. Idk not good at remembering specifics.
Talk about the worst birthday you’ve had: No significant one seems to come to mind so maybe they’ve all been pretty stellar.
Talk about your biggest insecurity: I am quite insecure about most things. Don’t think I’m good enough ever. Dislike my face a lot. I always worry about bugging people, think I worry too much about what people think.
Talk about the thing you are most proud of: Can’t really think of anything significant again, if I can take it in a different direction I’m well proud of my origins and the football team I support and my town and just things like that.
Talk about little things on your body that you like the most: I like my eye colour and my man hands because I can carry lots of things in them. That’s about it [my butt aint bad]
Talk about the biggest fight you’ve ever had: Again must have had no significant;y big ones because none spring to mind, tend to just get very angry and stew and mull over things and hold grudges and hate everything instead.
THANKU THANKU THANKU
I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
LOTR Alphabet - J.R.R Tolkien
→If you really want to know what Middle-earth is based on, it’s my wonder and delight in the earth as it is, particularly the natural earth.
This is one of my favorite posts because that cat’s fucking name is fucking meatloaf